- Manufactured in thermoplastic and velour, with micro-fastener seal. It includes a cushioning pad on the big toe which, together with the pressure strap, at the height of the bunion.
Night-time corrector for bunions, manufactured in thermoplastic and velour, with micro-fastener seal. It includes a cushioning pad on the big toe which, together with the pressure strap, at the height of the bunion, maintains the first metatarsus aligned and in correct position during nighttime use, reducing pain and preventing its possible evolution.
- Hallux- valgus correction
To fit observe the following aspects:
- Open the Velcro fastener and introduce the splint, leaving the plastic semi-circle in the inter- digit space between the big toe and the second toe.
- Adjust the wide strap just behind the metacarpophalangeal joint of the big toe. Remember that the strap has a dotted line which should coincide with the toothed part of the kneecap, obtaining the required adjustment.
- Position the traction strap which is located underneath the foot, passing it through the slot in the splint and pulling on it to adjust, until the level of correction and alignment tolerated by the patient is reached.
- Adjust the wide strap behind the bunion until we obtain the necessary support for the dorsal zone of the splint, which is serrated, allowing us to position the bunion strap in the required zone whilst preventing any displacement.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||footwear size EU|
|1 left||34 - 36|
|1 right||34 - 36|
|2 left||37 - 40|
|2 right||37 - 40|
|3 left||41 - 46|
|3 right||41 - 46|