Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
You love the ToeOFF 2.0, so upon your request, the same benefits are now in BlueROCKER 2.0! With more gently contoured "wings", pre-attached MikroFIX, straps with alligator tabs and D-Rings, and more, we are sure you will love our 2.0 models.
BlueRocker is identical in shape and design as ToeOFF but offers more rigid orthotic control. Developed primarily for bilateral patients and those with more involved pathologies. The extra stability will improve both balance and posture and give the wearer greater security, especially individuals with weak quadricep muscles. Usually the preferred orthosis to be used in conjunction with a socket and toe filler for management of partial foot amputations.
Foot drop in combination with no spasticity to severe spasticity. Weakness or impairment in multiple leg muscle groups, impaired balance, limb proprioception, and partial foot amputations.
Severe edema, leg ulcers
New Strap System!
Wider Straps for Increased Comfort
Alligator-Type Tab System for Strap Attachment
- Easily applied for right or left hand “pull”
- Reduces opportunity for losing strap
- Velcro on inside of “Wings” provides less chance for lint build-up or to “snag” clothes
Choice of D-Ring or Wrap-Around Strapping
- Reduces potential to flex wings forward, decreasing risk of damage
- Alligator tab is easily applied for right or left hand “pull”
- D-Ring closure feels more secure
- Wider straps for increased comfort
- Easier for patients with hand dexterity issues to don and doff
|Size||Footplate Length||Shoe Size||Height|
|XS Left||21 cm||32 - 35||36 cm|
|XS Right||21 cm||32 - 35||36 cm|
|S Left||23 cm||35 - 38||38 cm|
|S Right||23 cm||35 - 38||38 cm|
|M Left||24,5 cm||38 - 42||40,5 cm|
|M Right||24,5 cm||38 - 42||40,5 cm|
|L Left||27 cm||42 - 45||43 cm|
|L Right||27 cm||42 - 45||43 cm|
|XL Left||28.5 cm||> 45||45 cm|
|XL Right||28.5 cm||> 45||45 cm|