Does drop foot impede on your work and daily functioning? A well-chosen lower leg brace can help - read on to learn more about this condition and what you can do to better manage it.
- Indications: peroneal nerve palsy "foot drop" without severe spasticity.
Can be worn barefoot as well as with shoes. Dynamic pronation strap. Can be used as both a day or night splint.
Suitable for drop foot, particularly that associated with acute supination of the foot due to spasticity e.g.:
- following as stroke
- traumatic brain injury
- with multiple sclerosis
- neuromuscular atrophy
- isolated peroneal paralysis
- Thermoplastic ankle foot orthosis for the treatment of patients with an acute supination position of the foot and/or with the beginnings of emerging spasticity
- The support provided by the closure straps, combined with the elastic pronation strap provides effective correction, even with acute hypertonicity in the calf muscles
- The elastic strap can yield to the pressure when spasticity occurs and, after relaxation, continues to hold the foot in a neutral position
Elastic strap foot supination correction - Effective for spasticity; while spasticity elastic strap allows the foot to move plantar flexion and supination.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Shoe Size EU||Men`s Shoe Size US||Women`s Shoe Size US|
|S||35 - 37||4 - 5||4 - 6|
|M||37 - 39||5 - 7||6 - 8|
|L||39 - 41||7 - 9||8 - 10|
|XL||41 - 44||9 - 12||10 - 13|