Does drop foot impede on your work and daily functioning? A well-chosen lower leg brace can help - read on to learn more about this condition and what you can do to better manage it.
- This high activity design enables freedom of motion and allows for walking, running, and climbing stairs.The Dynamic Walk provides dorsiassist with subtalar inversion and eversion control.
Dynamic Walk is a unique dorsal extension orthosis which is recommended for patients with peroneal paralysis. Its double sided PEEK design and component materials provide stable free movement and constant lifting of the foot. Its lightweight construction, unique design and component material allow activites such as running, driving and climbing stairs. It combines ease of use with high-function like no other product on the market.
- Recommended for patients with peroneal paralysis,
- Open heel,
- Fits easily into normal shoes,
- High strength,
- Laterally stable,
- Allows for everyday activities.
- Thermoplastic carbon fiber
- PEEK rods
The Dynamic Walk is made of Comfil® Thermoformable Composite material. The Comfil® material combines the high localized strength of carbon composite with the modeling properties of thermoplastics. This allows the practitioner the opportunity to adjust the orthosis to the patient´s needs by simply using a heat gun and pressure.
- Spot heat the carbon fiber with a heat gun up to 120° (higher temperatures will cause delamination)
- Do not heat and reshape the PEEK rods or the area where the PEEK attaches to the carbon fiber
Padding (bought separately):
- Washable- Lycra & polyether
- Laced with a firm heel
- Removable insole
We recommend stable shoes with firm heelcap and laces or velcro. If the Dynamic Walk is used with unstable shoes that cannot be tightened properly you will diminish the function of the orthosis.
Warranty: 12 month warranty
NOTE: padding is sold separately.
When ordering please note that you have to order the padding separately.
Opinions about Centri Dynamic Walk Standard Carbon Fiber Drop Foot Brace
|S||230 mm||320 mm||67, 5||105 g|
|M||250 mm||355 mm||72,5||122 g|
|L||270 mm||370 mm||80,5||140 g|