BORT PediSoft® Air Cushion Insole
- Controlled exchange of air between the chambers supports the natural heal-toe rocking movement of the foot. The insole has an insulating effect against cold.
The intelligent 4 x 2 air-chamber-system.
Mode of action:
- Pressure relief - The 4 twin chambers are designed to support optionally the natural rolling action of the foot.
- When walking - The air flows to the forefoot to support the vault of the foot. The heel getsin full contact with the floor.
- When rolling - The foot the air flows backwards through the twin chambers and lifts the heel, thus the foot arch is optimally supported
You will feel the advantages:
- walking bacames softer, the cushioning takes pressure off the foot, knee and hip joints,
- good massage effect thanks to the air exchange from one air chamber to the next ( additional reflex zone massage),
- support of the natural rolling action of the foot by a conducted air exchange between the twin chambers,
- reduces the tiredness of your foot,
- effective alleviation of pressure ( no more pressure points),
- air cushions have a insulation effect at low temperatures.
Insole incorpoarting four air chambers arranged in pairs. Controlled exchange of air between the chambers supports the natural heal-toe rocking movement of the foot. The insole has an insulating effect against cold. Durable, textile surface. Machine washable at 30° C (86° F).
- Impact absorption, damping.
Made in Germany.
|Size||Shoe size UE||Shoe size USA|