The arches of your feet support the weight of your entire body during all activities. But strong as they may be, they are still prone to two fairly common conditions - flat foot and pes cavus. How do these conditions differ and what is their impact on our feet?
- Version High Heels+ has got high arch support.
High Heels insoles offer excellent support and comfort in high heels, pumps and other heeled shoes.
- flat foot
- mild valgus foot
- mild splay foot
- Medium arch support
- Exceptionally slender shape for use in high heels
- High quality velour cover for a pleasant feel while wearing
- Highly exible core for support of the longitudinal arch
- Focused damping of particularly stressed zones
Version High Heels+ has got high arch support
Integrated metatarsal pad is only in PRO version.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|35/36||35-36||34/35||3||5 (w)||~25 cm|
|39/40||39-40||38/39||7||6 1/2(m), 9 (w)||~27 cm|
|41/42||41-42||40/41||7 1/2||8 1/2(m), 11 (w)||~28,5 cm|
|43/44||43-44||42/43||9 1/2||10 1/2(m), 12(w)||~30 cm|