Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Optimal insoles for those who are on their feet.
The igli Active is designed specifically for people who move around a lot - whether in sports, at work or in everyday life. Particularly movement on hard or changing terrain can cause great burdens that require enhanced cushioning.
- The forefoot cushion provides relief of the metatarsal bone.
- The heel pad absorbs the forces generated when the foot lands.
- Supports the arch of the foot and provides individual correction of the foot position.
- Specific activation of the muscles ensures sustained and successful therapy.
- Influences joint position, muscle tone and posture
Igli carbon inserts accompany professional alpinist Stephan Siegrist on each expedition. His experience in extreme conditions contribute to further develop the products constantly.
Made in Germany.
- Carbon bar: The extremely light and thin carbon bar has specific incisions that allow all biomechanical movement patterns and, at the same time, guarantee the highest possible three-dimensional stability.
- Posts: The posts are secured to the carbon by Velcro so they can be positioned wherever they are needed. Different sizes enable the effect of the igli carbon insole to be altered during the course of treatment. Thus the healthcare professional can adapt the insole individually to the patient's needs.
|35/36||35-36||34/35||3||5 (w)||~25 cm|
|39/40||39-40||38/39||7||6 1/2(m), 9 (w)||~27 cm|
|41/42||41-42||40/41||7 1/2||8 1/2(m), 11 (w)||~28,5 cm|
|43/44||43-44||42/43||9 1/2||10 1/2(m), 12(w)||~30 cm|
|45/46||45-46||44/45||11/12||11 1/2 (m)||~31 cm|
|47/48||47-48||46/47||13/14||13 1/2||~32 cm|