Passive postural and supportive functions of the body are subject to the influences of age, weight, stress, movement patterns and their intensity. Hard floors, tight shoes, poor posture and a lack of exercise and training for the muscles of the feet favour these effects.
The igli Allround offers dynamic support and relief for the foot due to the combination of three-dimensional stability and flexibility of the carbon material. This promotes the musculature and trains the foot physiologically. The posts that activate sensorimotor function increase self-perception of the body. This has a positive influence on joint positions, muscle tone and body posture.
- Optimises performance,
- Reduces symptoms specific to various types of sports,
- Specifically stimulates the musculature by sensorimotor input
- Distributes pressure evenly over the entire contact surface.
- Supports the arch of the foot and provides individual correction of the foot position.
- Specific activation of the muscles ensures sustained and successful therapy.
- Permits targeted guidance of the foot, from the heel to the head of the metatarsal bone.
- Influences joint position, muscle activity and posture
- leisure time
Made in Germany.
- Carbon bar: The extremely light and thin carbon bar has specific incisions that allow all biomechanical movement patterns and, at the same time, guarantee the highest possible three-dimensional stability.
- Posts: The posts are secured to the carbon by Velcro so they can be positioned wherever they are needed. Different sizes enable the effect of the igli carbon insole to be altered during the course of treatment. Thus the healthcare professional can adapt the insole individually to the patient's needs.