medi igli Hardboot insoles
- The igli carbon insole ensures a better power transmission and more comfort in winter sports. The foot and the calf are held tightly in the ski boot while skiing and often spend hours in the same position
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
Carbon insole for winter sportsmen
- Reduces pressure points using integrated soft pads on the front and rear of the foot.
- A feeling of numbness or sensation of the foot “falling asleep” is prevented by the shape and material selection, despite the limited space for movement within the shoe.
- Optimizes power transfer to the shoe.
- Relieves the base of the fifth metatarsal bone.
Mode of action:
- The cradle form of the igli Hardboot gives the heel the necessary hold and thus ensures the optimum position of the foot and power transmission from the foot to the ski.
- The flexible carbon bar embeds the foot anatomically and allows all biomechanical movement patterns to enable and support all the necessary minimum movements in the ski boot.
- With the help of the posts, the insole specifically stimulates and activates different muscle groups. This can stimulate the circulation to the muscles of the feet and support the forces required by the kinetic muscle chain to stabilise the knee joint. This guides the knee better when skiing in tight curves and prevents possible injuries.
Made in Germany.
- Carbon bar: The extremely light and thin carbon bar has specific incisions that allow all biomechanical movement patterns and, at the same time, guarantee the highest possible three-dimensional stability.
- Posts: The posts are secured to the carbon by Velcro so they can be positioned wherever they are needed. Different sizes enable the effect of the igli carbon insole to be altered during the course of treatment. Thus the healthcare professional can adapt the insole individually to the patient's needs.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|35/36||35-36||34/35||3||5 (w)||~25 cm|
|39/40||39-40||38/39||7||6 1/2(m), 9 (w)||~27 cm|
|41/42||41-42||40/41||7 1/2||8 1/2(m), 11 (w)||~28,5 cm|
|43/44||43-44||42/43||9 1/2||10 1/2(m), 12(w)||~30 cm|
|45/46||45-46||44/45||11/12||11 1/2 (m)||~31 cm|
|47/48||47-48||46/47||13/14||13 1/2||~32 cm|