The primary aim of care with the igli Heel spur is rapid relief of the irritative situation at the heel spur and the tendon system. With the help of the posts, the technician, doctor and therapist are able to work with the patient to achieve optimum stress relief in the region of the spur. A second vital effect is the soft bedding for the spur, which is made by pouring liquid silicone into the spur region and along the irritated tendon.
- relieves pressure and provides immediately relief,
- helps reduce inflammation and pain,
- interactive sensorimotor stimulation.
- Relieves the stimulus with a liquid silicone pad along the plantar fascia.
- Permits targeted relief of the painful region by influencing the gait line.
- Supports the arch of the foot and provides individual correction of the foot position.
- Specific activation of the muscles ensures sustained and successful therapy.
- Heel spur
Made in Germany.
- Carbon bar: The extremely light and thin carbon bar has specific incisions that allow all biomechanical movement patterns and, at the same time, guarantee the highest possible three-dimensional stability.
- Posts: The posts are secured to the carbon by Velcro so they can be positioned wherever they are needed. Different sizes enable the effect of the igli carbon insole to be altered during the course of treatment. Thus the healthcare professional can adapt the insole individually to the patient's needs.
|35/36||35-36||34/35||3||5 (w)||~25 cm|
|39/40||39-40||38/39||7||6 1/2(m), 9 (w)||~27 cm|
|41/42||41-42||40/41||7 1/2||8 1/2(m), 11 (w)||~28,5 cm|
|43/44||43-44||42/43||9 1/2||10 1/2(m), 12(w)||~30 cm|
|45/46||45-46||44/45||11/12||11 1/2 (m)||~31 cm|
|47/48||47-48||46/47||13/14||13 1/2||~32 cm|