Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Hallux rigidus is a painful irritative condition of the joint at the base of the big toe that impairs rollover when walking and running. This can lead to progressive symptoms in the knee, hip or back.
- relieves pain and stabilises the joint,
- supports and guides the foot to provide relief,
- carbon bar and cradling relieve stress on the joints,
- interactive stimulation of muscle activity and perception.
- Permits targeted guidance of the foot during the entire step-off motion.
- Specifically distributes pressure over the entire step-on area.
- Supports the arch of the foot and provides individual correction of the foot position.
- Specific activation of the muscles ensures sustained and successful therapy.
- Influences joint position, muscle tone and posture.
- Allows a reduction of possible lateralization in early osteoarthritis of the joint of the big toe.
- The long carbon clip permits:
- a good pressure distribution on all bones of the midfoot.
- a reduction of the flexion angle of the joint of the big toe.
- maximum control during the step-off motion.
- Hallux rigidus
The carbon bar and the posts in igli Control work together to relieve and stabilise the joint and to correct the gait. If used properly, this can quickly make a major contribution to relieving pain and inflammation.
Made in Germany.
- Carbon bar: The extremely light and thin carbon bar has specific incisions that allow all biomechanical movement patterns and, at the same time, guarantee the highest possible three-dimensional stability.
- Posts: The posts are secured to the carbon by Velcro so they can be positioned wherever they are needed. Different sizes enable the effect of the igli carbon insole to be altered during the course of treatment. Thus the healthcare professional can adapt the insole individually to the patient's needs.
|35/36||35-36||34/35||3||5 (w)||~25 cm|
|39/40||39-40||38/39||7||6 1/2(m), 9 (w)||~27 cm|
|41/42||41-42||40/41||7 1/2||8 1/2(m), 11 (w)||~28,5 cm|
|43/44||43-44||42/43||9 1/2||10 1/2(m), 12(w)||~30 cm|
|45/46||45-46||44/45||11/12||11 1/2 (m)||~31 cm|
|47/48||47-48||46/47||13/14||13 1/2||~32 cm|