medi igli Slim insoles for use in football
- The igli Slim is particularly narrow, light and thin for use in football boots. Due to the use of carbon the foot is dynamically supported, even in the smallest possible space.
The igli Slim is particularly narrow, light and thin for use in football boots. Due to the use of carbon the foot is dynamically supported, even in the smallest possible space. The insole is customised individually to the foot and the shoe to help avoid overstrain problems and injuries. Specifically mounted posts reinforce self-perception of the body and have a corrective, positive influence on joint position, muscle tone and body posture.
- redistributes pressure,
- helps avoid injuries,
- specifically stimulates the musculature by sensorimotor input,
- enables individual correction of the position of the foot in pronation / supination
- Helps prevent injuries and disorders due to improper stressing of the feet.
- The slim form of the carbon clip and the thin EVA material enable use in narrow shoes.
- Due to the short carbon clip, the joint of the big toe is not constrained, permitting better rolling off.
- Simultaneously, the insole allows for torsional movements and does not affect the mobility of the foot.
- running sports (spikes).
Football puts a particular strain on the joints, tendons and ligaments. Movements such as stops, rapid changes of direction and kicking stresses place special demands on footwear and insoles.
Made in Germany.
- Carbon bar: The extremely light and thin carbon bar has specific incisions that allow all biomechanical movement patterns and, at the same time, guarantee the highest possible three-dimensional stability.
- Posts: The posts are secured to the carbon by Velcro so they can be positioned wherever they are needed. Different sizes enable the effect of the igli carbon insole to be altered during the course of treatment. Thus the healthcare professional can adapt the insole individually to the patient's needs.
|35/36||35-36||34/35||3||5 (w)||~25 cm|
|39/40||39-40||38/39||7||6 1/2(m), 9 (w)||~27 cm|
|41/42||41-42||40/41||7 1/2||8 1/2(m), 11 (w)||~28,5 cm|
|43/44||43-44||42/43||9 1/2||10 1/2(m), 12(w)||~30 cm|
|45/46||45-46||44/45||11/12||11 1/2 (m)||~31 cm|
|47/48||47-48||46/47||13/14||13 1/2||~32 cm|