- The simple, user-friendly handling of the VACOdiaped simplifies treatment of the affected areas, as you can take off the orthosis and put it back on as often as you want.
With the help of the VACOdiaped, you can considerably reduce the negative effects of diabetic foot syndrome. Ulcers, diabetic foot wounds or surgery wounds (e.g. after toe amputation) heal successfully and quickly, thanks to optimum pressure relief and distribution through a specially developed vacuum cushion.
- Foot ulcers
- Diabetic foot wounds
- Post-operative care after toe and forefoot amputation
- Diabetic neuro-osteoarthropathy DNOAP and Charcot foot
- Making the vacuum cushion soft: Pull the valve ring upwards and move it to the side so that air can enter and the vacuum cushion becomes soft.
- Making the vacuum cushion firm: Press the valve ring downwards and pull with the vacuum pump so that the adjustment is fixed.
- Close the valve cap.: Ensure that vacuum is reached
|Size||Shoe size EU||Shoe size UK||Shoe size US (M)||Shoe size US (W)|
|S||35 - 39||2 - 5||2.5 - 5.5||4.5 - 8|
|M||39 - 44||4.5 - 10||5 - 10.5||7.5 - 13|
|L||44 - 50||9.5 - 16||10 - 16.5||12.5 - 15|