DonJoy Podalux post-trauma orthopedic shoe
- Designed for a variety of post-op and post-trauma foot and toe applications and more especially after Hallux Valgus operation (bunionectomie).Maintains foot, toes and forefoot in proper position during rehabilitation.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
DonJoy Podalux Indications:
- Designed for a variety of post-op and post-trauma foot and toe applications and more specically after Hallux-Valgus
- Protective footwear following foot surgery, metatarsal injuries, soft tissue procedures
- Maintains foot, toes and forefoot in proper position during rehabilitation.
- Wide, solid and skid resistant sole for extra stability
- Patented Removable rigid foot plate for extra firmness and arch support.
- Insole firmness can be adapted according to post-op rehab protocols
- Wide soled and open-toed to accommodate bulky dressings
- Lined with breathable micro-mesh textile for patient comfort
- Two contact closure straps for easy application and adjustment
- Toe piece included covering up the toes if necessary.
- Fits left and right foot
- 5 sizes (S-XXL)
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Shoe size EU|
|S||35 - 36|
|M||37 - 38|
|L||39 - 40|
|XL||41 - 42|
|XXL||43 - 45|