VACOdiaped Oped - Diabetic walker brace
- The simple, user-friendly handling of the VACOdiaped simplifies treatment of the affected areas, as you can take off the orthosis and put it back on as often as you want.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
With the help of the VACOdiaped, you can considerably reduce the negative effects of diabetic foot syndrome. Ulcers, diabetic foot wounds or surgery wounds (e.g. after toe amputation) heal successfully and quickly, thanks to optimum pressure relief and distribution through a specially developed vacuum cushion.
The simple, user-friendly handling of the VACOdiaped simplifies treatment of the affected areas, as you can take off the orthosis and put it back on as often as you want. This makes it possible to check the wound at any time without a lot of effort.
Another advantage for you: Both the foot and the orthosis can be kept hygienically clean without any trouble.
Immobilized ankle (FIX setting):
Adjustment possible in 5° steps from -15° to + 30°. Scale of degree setting: 1 step corresponds to 10°
Fields of use:
- Foot ulcers
- Diabetic foot wounds
- Post-operative care after toe and forefoot amputation
- Diabetic neuro-osteoarthropathy DNOAP and Charcot foot
- Vacuum cushion - individual adjustment even in the case of deformation,
- Fastener - optional with sealing to prevent orthosis from being put down.
- High shaft - very good pressure distribution.
- Adjustable hinge - fix or mobile dependent on indication.
- Changeable inner covers - washable for improved hygiene
- Sole - good pressure distribution, secure walking.
The VACOdiaped achieves total contact, and thus the best possible pressure distribution, entirely without a plaster cast.
A vacuum cushion (filled with beads) adjusts itself exactly to the shape of the foot in its soft, air-filled state.
When air is extracted from the cushion, the form becomes "frozen" (similar to a pack of coffee beans in a vacuum package). The result is an adapted, stable surface that distributes pressure evenly.
This adjustment procedure can be repeated at any time and replaces the elaborate changing of plasters. The VACOdiaped can be taken off and put back on again as often as you want.
- Making the vacuum cushion soft: Pull the valve ring upwards and move it to the side so that air can enter and the vacuum cushion becomes soft.
- Making the vacuum cushion firm: Press the valve ring downwards and pull with the vacuum pump so that the adjustment is fixed.
- Close the valve cap.: Ensure that vacuum is reached
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Shoe size EU||Shoe size UK||Shoe size US (M)||Shoe size US (W)|
|S||35 - 39||2 - 5||2.5 - 5.5||4.5 - 8|
|M||39 - 44||4.5 - 10||5 - 10.5||7.5 - 13|
|L||44 - 50||9.5 - 16||10 - 16.5||12.5 - 15|