Bledsoe PFS Strap
Features & Benefits:
- Easily fits into most shoes,
- Can be worn day and night,
- Includes Exercise Program - Heel & Toe Raise Exercises, Muscle Stretches.
- Plantar fasciitis
Heel & Toe Raise Exercises
1. Start with feet flat and stand holding onto a support structure, such as a door frame or post, for balance.
2. Press the feet down to stand up oo the balls of the feet in a tip-toe position teh push the ankle nad heels outward to strengthen the inner calf muscles that prevent the feet from ober-pronating ( Figure A). As you go up and kick out the heels count " one thousand and one..one.. thousand and two..down".
3. Go back to a standing position (Figure B).
4. Lift the front of the foot up as far as possible standing on the heels (Figure C) and count "one thousand and one…one thousand and two… down"
5. Return to the standing position (Figure D). Repeat this exercise 10 times.
Note: To increase the level of exercise for more athletic individuals, you can walk forward and then backwards a few steps on the extended toes, and then walk forward and backward a few steps on the heels. . To add even more resistance you can carry hand weights, barbells, or ankle weights.
Again, don`t increase too much too fast, but rather be consistent and exercise every day.
|Size||Shoes size EU||Men`s shoe size US||Women`s shoe size US|
|S Left||Up To 41||Up To 8||Up To 8.5|
|S Right||Up To 41||Up To 8||Up To 8.5|
|M Left||41 - 44||8.5 - 11||9 - 11.5|
|M Right||41 - 44||8.5 - 11||9 - 11.5|
|L Left||44 +||11.5+||12+|
|L Right||44 +||11.5+||12+|