Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Redistribution of pressure towards the middle or back of the foot (heel)
- The foot bedding and EVA rubber sole can be easily adjusted and re-adjusted to suit any individual
- Anti-slip sole
- With additional protective toecap
- Breathable materials
- wounds/injuries to the rear foot area at the sole of the foot
- post-operative following corrective osteotomy in the forefoot area
Sole: 100 % EVA
Upper: 50 % PUR, 35 % Polyester, 15 % Polyamide Knit loop / Velcro straps: 100 % Polyamide
Your physician has prescribed you with a high-quality thera- peutic shoe, which is suited for early mobilisation in the form of this aid.
Please observe the following points in order to ensure that wearing this shoe is as comfortable as possible for you.
Instruction for use:
Protect the open foot wound by means of a bandage or similar product. Use crutches when wearing the BORT forefoot relief shoe. Always wear a non-slip shoe with the same heel height on your healthy foot.
You are not permitted to drive a vehicle whilst wearing the BORT forefoot relief shoe.
The supplied toe cap can be adjusted using the Velcro closure located on the shoe in order to protect against the cold or dust if necessary.