VACOcast is an orthotic boot with a unique vacuum cushion technology to adjust the fit whenever required. It is stabile like a cast, however can be adapted to the foot when swelling of atrophy occurs.
The Vacocast can be taken off for advanced physiotherapy. You can be active while healing—you can even go swimming in your VACOcast.
- Fractures of the ankle
- Metatarsal fractures
- Calcaneus fracture
- Prosthetic applications
Benefits at a glance:
- Very Comfortable - Vacuum cushion providing equal and firm support Product FeatureTick Adjustable
- Highly Adjustable - Flexible, precise and multiple adjustment controls Product FeatureTick ItchFree
- Itch Free - Easily and rapidly removed and replaced
- Lightweight and Stable = German engineered plastic shell which is durable Product FeatureTick Hygenic
- Hygienic -Multiple exchangeable liners which are washable Product FeatureTick Environmental
- Environmentally Friendly - Units are reusable and sent back for refurbishment
Cleaning and maintenance:
- Shell and straps: Shell in dishwasher at 90°C/194°F, straps in washing machine at 40°C/104°F.
- Terry cloth covers: Washing machine at 40°C/104°F, close zip beforehand.
- Vacuum cushions: Wipe disinfection
- Storage: Store in a dry condition.
Can be worn on right or left side.
|Size||Shoe size EU||Shoe size UK||Shoe size US (M)||Shoe size US (W)|
|S||35 - 39||2 - 5||2.5 - 5.5||4.5 - 8|
|M||39 - 44||4.5 - 10||5 - 10.5||7.5 - 13|
|L||44 - 50||9.5 - 16||10 - 16.5||12.5 - 15|