Bledsoe Philippon Hip
- Designed to allow controlled hip flexion in 15° increments from -30° to 105°. Can be locked in any position from -30° to 60°.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
Designed to allow controlled hip flexion in 15° increments from -30° to 105°. Can be locked in any position from -30° to 60°.
Features & Benefits:
- This easy to fit brace canbe applied in less than3 minutes: saving valuabletime in the operating room.
- It features easily formablealuminum shells: covered with a double-thick ultra-breathable polyurethane foam padding with a comfortable loop pile surface.
- Three simple straps: holdit securely affixed to the patient’s hip and leg.
- It is available: in left and right side.
- The regular size: will fit most patients 5′4″ (163 cm)and above.
- The brace circumference:is universal.
- For post-operative application following arthroscopic hip repairs, total hip revisions, or other hip joint surgeries, injuries or problems that can benefit from range of motion control.
Size: Regular 5'4" And Taller (163 Cm And Taller)
Ask for this product
Write your opinion