- The circular compression on the hip and thigh ensures the required compression of the operation site and supports the direct postoperative positioning of the treated hip joint.
The compact design of the hip rotation support limits involuntary and uncontrolled movements, and offers the patient the additional sense of security that is necessary for rapid and wide-ranging mobilisation.
The use of medi orthocox simplifies compression treatment of the leg and pelvis in hospital and during rehabilitation and thus makes a lasting contribution to the treatment results with better economy.
- intertrochanteric reposition osteotomy
- internal fixation of transtrochanteric fractures
- total hip replacement
- controls hip rotation
- optimum compression of the hip region
- assists patient mobilisation
- easy access for dressing
- simple, time-saving application
- permeable and hypoallergenic material ensures maximum comfort
Made in Germany!
|Size||Hip circumference in cm||Thigh circumference cm|
|S||70 - 90||50 - 60|
|M||85 - 105||55 - 70|
|L||100 - 120||65 - 80|
|XL||115 - 140||75 - 90|
|XXL||130 - 160||75 - 90|
A: Hip circumference
B: Thigh circuference 5 cm below the crotch