Othosis for treatment of hip disorders Coxa-Hit Sporlastic
COXA-HIT is a hip brace used for conservative or postoperative treatment of diseases of the hip joint.
The breathable elastic material stabilizes the hip joint and improves the coordination of the hip muscles.
- Postoperative, e.g., after hip operations (endoprostheses, implantation or replacement).
- Conservative, e.g., for arthritis, muscle strains
- Compression in order to reduce the risk of postoperative edema
- Stabilisation of hip
- Improved coordination and perception of the hip musculature (proprioception)
- Slight rotated function on the hip joint
Side: left or right
Sporlastic. Made in Germany.
Please note, that we always aim to have product in 10 days. Feel free to contact with us: info[at]e-medicalbroker.com
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|
|S||80 - 90|
|M||90 - 100|
|L||100 - 110|
|XL||110 - 120|
Measurement: 5 cm below navel