- The X-FORCE®Ligament Knee Brace with functional dynamic control system and flexion/extension limitation.Left knee.
- The X-FORCE® Knee Brace is equipped with the intelligent Dynamic Control System.Bending and stretching the knee-joint involves considerable changes in the shape of the thigh muscles.
- The Dynamic Control System compensates for these changes in shape and in this way provides a constant transmission of force between the body and the dynamic control of the orthosis.
- The polycentric joint function enables the optimum approximation to physiological knee joint movement. The knee can be (postoperatively) immobilised as well as allowed a controlled degree of movement in staged angles with the flexion and extension limitation.
- Functional knee support and stabilisation
- Controlled flexion„s and extension„s adjustments
- Flexion: 0°, 15°, 30°, 60°, 90°, open
- Extension: 0°, 5°, 15°, 30°, 60°, 90°
- Reduction of the front drawer
- Optimal fit through compensation of the contour changes of the m. quadriceps
- Polycentric hinge
- Dynamic controlled position over the thigh
- Anatomically pre-formed Tibia cap
Sizes: Left or Right
15cm above the kneecap
38 – 44 cm
44 – 54 cm
54 – 60 cm
60 – 67 cm
- Uni- or multi-axial instability
- Meniscus/cartilage reconstruction
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Relaxation of knee TEP
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Thigh circumference in cm|
|S||38 - 44|
|M||44 - 54|
|L||54 - 60|
|XL||60 - 67|