They’re more commonly used for treating knee pain and providing patella support, but are knee braces also practical for runners?
- Provides complete protection of the ACL for athletes who don’t want to lose speed by weighing themselves down with a heavy brace.
A lightweight orthosis that provides complete ACL protection.
The DonJoy (DJO) FULLFORCE Sport Knee Brace design combines two clinically-proven DonJoy technologies in one brilliantly performing brace. Our 4-Points-of-Leverage System provides ligament stability and significantly reduces ACL strain. DonJoy's FourcePoint hinge dampens knee joint extension, which increases flexion angles and reduces anterior shear forces on the tibia. The result - less strain on the ACL and a considerable decrease in the chance of injury. Together, these two technologies add up to ironclad confidence.
- Clinically proven 4 Points of Leverage™ system pioneered by DonJoy;
- Clinically proven Low-Profile FourcePoint hinges, the only bracing technology clinically proven to protect the ACL;
- Swooping Thigh cuff for inner thigh clearance and bilateral brace use;
- Strong aircraft grade aluminum frame (0.08 - 0.125" thick);
- Anti-Migration band anchors on the upper calf;
- Swiveling Internally mounted Strap Tabs to accommodate;
- Carbon coat finish.
The DonJoy FULLFORCE with Fourcepoint hinge knee orthosis is one of the most powerful and
clinically proven solutions for protecting the ligaments of the knee,
especially the ACL, from injury.
The DJO FULLFORCE is most commonly worn by competitive athletes who suffer from any of these conditions, can't afford to be weighed down by a heavy brace, and are not trying to prevent contact or impact related injuries (like a football lineman might want to do).
THE DONJOY FULLFORCE ligament knee orthosis is sleek, low-profile, and exceptionally light weight. It is ideal for mobile athletes like wide receivers or basketball players that are looking for complete protection for their knee, but don’t want to sacrifice speed.
DonJoy FULLFORCE knee orthosis is used to treat or prevent the following injuries:
- Moderate to severe ACL instabilities
- MCL or LCL instabilities
- After ACL reconstruction surgery
- Increase high impact activity;
- Delay knee surgery;
- Prevent stop shock syndrome;
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications;
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with ACL,MCL,LCL injuries;
- Improve joint function;
- Provide maximum support and maximum stability
Product Features & benefits You’ll experience!
- Four-Points of Leverage Dynamic System
This patented technology was developed to reduce the strain on the ACL by distributing the load placed on the ligament via four points.
- FourcePoint Hinge Technology
Makes you less likely to suffer from an ACL injury because it reduces the amount of time your knee is in an “at risk position”, enhances the Four-Points of Leverage by increasing the posterior load applied by the brace on the tibia, and improves your natural gait by applying progressive resistance before reaching a firm end point during movement.
- Strong Aircraft Grade Aluminum Frame
You get the benefits of a lightweight and low profile knee brace that is also stronger, thicker, and more stable than the other lightweight knee braces on the market.
- Swiveling, Internally Mounted Strap Tabs
Get a perfect fit by molding the brace to your knee, as well as enhance the fit and suspension of the brace with the swiveling strap tabs.
|XS||33-39 cm ( 13"- 15,5")||30-33cm (12"-13")||25-30cm (10"-12")|
|S||39-47 cm (15,5"-18,5")||33-35cm (13"-14")||30-35cm (12"-14")|
|M||47-53 cm (18,5"-21")||35-38cm (14"-15")||35-40cm (14"-16")|
|L||53-60 cm (21"-23,5")||38-43cm (15"-17")||40-45cm (16"-18")|
|XL||60-67 cm (23,5"-26,5")||43-48cm (17"-19")||45-50cm (18"-20")|
|XXL||67-75 cm (26,5"-29,5")||48-53cm (19"-21")||50-55cm (20"-22")|
|XXXL||75-83 cm (29,5"-32")||53-58cm (21"-23")||55-60cm (22"-24")|