medi Collamed Knee Brace
- Knee brace.Standard version of lenght. Colour: black.
The physiological hinges adapt to the movement of the leg. The silicone band also ensures “non-slip” wear. The orthosis is produced from breathable and moisture-wicking medi airtex material.
Areas of application:
- conservative treatment for collateral ligament injuries,
- mild instabilities of the cruciate ligaments,
- meniscus injuries,
- chronic instability,
- traumatic or degenerative deformities of the knee joint,
Mode of action:
- prevention of hyperextension and limitation of range of motion due to adjustable physioglide hinges,
- very good collateral stabilisation of the knee joint due to long side bards,
- soft brace with compressive and proprioceptive effect.
- Slight cruciate ligament instabilities: to be worn, for example, in contact sports,
- extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°,
- flexion limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°,
- immobilisation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°.
- available as universal version usable left and right,
- made of elastic, breathable and moisture wicking medi Airtex-material,
- excellent compliance due to wrap-around version with velcro closing to the front and persistent net material on the back ( collamed long with popliteal cut out).
Made in Germany.
|Size||Thigh circumference in cm|
|XS||31 - 37|
|S||37 - 45|
|M||45 - 51|
|L||51 - 57|
|XL||57 - 65|
|XXL||65 - 74|
Measurement: Circumference of the thigh 15 cm above the centre of the patella ( measured at the medial side of the thigh).