medi M.4® X-lock Knee Brace
- Professional knee support after cartilage operations in the region of the patella and patellofemoral joint.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
The innovative M.4 X-lock offers the required safety and flexibility for versatile aftercare of knee injuries.
- Meniscus sutures – postoperative,
- Quadriceps ruptures (patellar ligament, quadriceps tendon),
- Cartilage operations in the region of the patella and patellofemoral joint,
- Suture anchor surgery of the patella (e.g. MPFL replacement graft) or patellar luxations,
- Meniscus sutures with secondary ligamentous injuries (e.g. cruciate ligament rupture).
- Locked joint mode with the knee in extensionEarly loading possible in extension.
- Prevents muscle atrophyImproves proprioception.
- Reduces risk of thrombosis.
- Free mobile mode without weight-bearing on the knee.
- Joint can be switched to the free mobile mode with a single click.
- Patient can sit comfortably.
- Early functional exercises possible
- New padding material allows patient to shower with the orthosis.
- Split strap pads can be positioned individually to reduce the pressure on the surgical suture.
- Modern design in matt black-green.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Circumference ( 15 cm above middle patella) in cm|
|XS||31 - 37|
|S||37 - 45|
|M||45 - 51|
|L||51 - 57|
|XL||57 - 65|
|XXL||65 - 74|