Otto Bock Genu Carezza knee support - closed version
- A high tech material combines breathability and compression.
The Genu Carezza and Genu Carezza, wraparound provide light support and stabilisation for the knee for example for irritation, incipient knee osteoarthritis, or slight instability. They also support sensory control of movement.Stability is provided by lateral and medial coil springs. They also prevent the soft orthosis from rolling up. The anatomical design with soft seams ensures superior wearer comfort and a good fit. The soft lining ensures excellent wearer comfort, even during extended use.The innovative high-tech material in these supports also combines breathability and compression. It ensures good moisture transfer and optimal temperature regulation.
Features & Benefits:
- Light stabilisation of the knee by coil springs.
- Supports sensorimotor function.
- Innovative material combines compression and breathability.
- Anatomical shape with soft edges.
- Soft lining for excellent wearer comfort, even during extended use.
- Two elastic straps.
- Comfortable to wear, even during extended use Open (Genu Carezza, wraparound) and closed (Genu Carezza) versions.
- Suitable for right or left side
|Size||D circumference in cm||F circumference in cm|
|XXS||29 – 32||36 – 40|
|XS||32 – 35||40 – 44|
|S||35 – 38||44 – 48|
|M||38 – 41||48 – 52|
|L||41 – 44||52 – 56|
|XL||44 – 48||56 – 61|
|XXL||48 – 51||61 – 67|