Push Med Knee Brace
- The knee is supported by two non-axial leaf spring hinges that follow the natural rotation movements of the knee in a unique way.
- Arthrosis with hydrops
- Rheumatoid arthritis with synovitis
- Functional instability after ligament trauma
- Residual instability after ligament trauma
- Late follow-up treatment of ligament surgery
PUSH HAVE AN ATTRACTIVE RANGE CLASSIFIED AS: CARE, MED, ORTHO - FOR DIFFERENT INDICATIONS.
PUSH CARE is intended for those whose everyday freedom of movement is restricted due to a slight injury or disorder. Each product has a high degree of effectiveness, comfort and quality. Push care guarantees pain relief and improves the sense of stability by adjusting compression. It is easy to use.
PUSH MED guarantees solutions for the treatment and prevention of injuries on the locomotor apparatus. Push med relieves possible pain, thus allowing an increase to the physical ability of the joint to function under stress. Mechanical support, adjustable compression and a good fit combine to ensure this.
PUSH ORTHO is used for complaints or reduced function of the locomotor apparatus. Adequate mechanical support is key. Push ortho can play an important role in cases of repositioning and stabilisation thus compensating for loss of normal function.
|Size||Knee circumference in cm|
|1||28 - 31|
|2||31 - 34|
|3||34 - 37|
|4||37 - 41|
|5||41 - 45|