The Unloader Spirit knee brace is an adjustable, lightweight and low profile brace for mild to moderate OA. The Unloader Spirit is ideal for patients with proportionate limb shape wishing to enjoy their normal daily activities.
Indications for Use:
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis,
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction, such as Articular Cartilage Defect Repair, Meniscal Cartilage Repair or Avascular Necrosis,
- Proportionate height-to-weight, moderately proportionate thigh-to-calf girth and moderate varus/valgus angulation,
- Thigh circumferences of 13.5" (34.3cm) to 26.5" (67cm) at 6" (15 cm) above mid-patella,
- Low to moderate activities of daily living.
- Patients under 250 lbs (115 kg)
- The single upright on the affected side combines with the Dynamic Force Strap to create a 3-Point Leverage System.
- Enhanced comfort in an adjustable, lightweight and low profile design.
- Adjustable Dynamic Joint™ (ADJ) allows the clinician to easily control the varus or valgus force for optimal pain management.
- Adjustable Tibial Strap (ATS) captures the tibia and allows adjustments in hinge depth for a more customized fit.
- Flexible Triax shells conform to patient’s unique anatomy for an excellent fit that improves comfort and compliance.
- Lightweight and easily worn for extended periods of time.
- Extension stops for partial ROM control.
: This product has been designed and tested based on single patient usage and is not recommended for multiple patient use. If any problems occur with the use of this product, immediately contact your medical professional.
|Size||Circumference: 6" above mid-patella|
|XS Left||34 - 39cm / 13.5 - 16"|
|XS Right||34 - 39cm / 13.5 - 16"|
|S Left||39 - 45cm / 16 - 18"|
|S Right||39 - 45cm / 16 - 18"|
|M Left||45 - 52cm / 18 - 20"|
|M Right||45 - 52cm / 18 - 20"|
|L Left||52 - 60cm / 20 - 23.5"|
|L Right||52 - 60cm / 20 - 23.5"|
|XL Left||60 - 67cm / 23.5 - 26.5"|
|XL Right||60 - 67cm / 23.5 - 26.5"|
Take the measurement of your thigh 15cm above your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.