Whether you are a professional athlete, weekend warrior or merely someone who needs support for activities of daily living, Townsend’s Rebel knee braces are designed to perform. Townsend Rebel braces set the industry standard for control, comfort and patient convenience. This type of brace is generally prescribed for patients who have knee instabilities or who have surgery to repair knee injuries. The medical professional fitting your brace is responsible for assessing the initial fit and function of your brace, and will return the brace to Townsend Design if any adjustments are needed. If you experience any skin reactions, loss of circulation, unusual knee pain or any other complication you think may be associated with the use of this product, stop wearing the brace and call the medical professional who prescribed and/or fit your brace.Brace Care and Maintenance
Townsend’s Rebel Series braces provide exceptional protection and support for ligament injuries and instabilities. These braces are ultra lightweight, low profile, and are backed by a no migration guarantee.
- Post-injury, post-surgery protection and control for ligament instabilities
- Prophylactic protection for athletes playing football and other high risk sports
Townsend Rebel Knee Brace Features:
- Every off-the-shelf Townsend Rebel comes with a "Get It - Fit It Guarantee." Townsend Design is the only orthopedic manufacturer that will customize your brace at no additional charge. You'll take a leg circumference measurement 15cm ( 6") above and below the center of your knee, along with a medial-lateral width measurement, which the manufacturer will use to determine the correct size thigh and lower leg frame portions to use. Then, they'll "set" the hinge placement according to your medial -lateral knee width measurement. Instead of simply packaging up a brace, they will assemble it first according to your measurements. It's high tech and produces amazing results...
- Available in textured powder coat silver-black
- Durable, ultra-lightweight aluminum for the greatest strength to weight ratio.
- TM5+ hinge design provides full extension and flexion control of range motion at the knee.
- Townsend is the only brace manufacturer that will customize a prefabricated brace at no additional charge.
- Constructed out of T5052 aluminum. Suitable for everyday use and non-contact sports.
- TM5+ hinge has adjustable extension stops at 0, 5, 10, 15, and 20 degrees, AND adjustable flexion stops at 0, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, and 110 degrees
- left/right specific.
|Size||15cm(6")above mid-patella||Medial-Lateral knee width at knee center||15cm(6")below mid-patella|