Knee immobilisation splint 20° Thuasne Genuimmo
- Knee brace - Immobilization 20° of the knee in the stretched position: pre-surgery, post-surgery treatment of knee contusions and sprains.
For perfect immobilisation :
- Very slim splint that can be worn next to the skin.
- Three removable, X-ray transparent reinforcements.
For excellent adaptability :
- Moveable, Velcro straps so that their position can be adjusted to fit the patient’s shape and condition (see fitting instructions).
- Option of opening the side of the splint while still keeping the knee immobilised (see fitting instructions).
For optimum comfort :
- Well-ventilated knee splint thanks to its fine fabric and large openings.
- No seams against the skin.
- Immobilization of the knee : pre-surgery, post-surgery (ligamentoplasty, osteotomy).
- Functional treatment of knee contusions and sprains.
- Joint rest (polyarthritis, acute attacks of rheumatoid arthritis, hemarthrosis, hydarthrosis).
Measurement of the Genuimmo knee brace is taken around the leg at the point 20 cm above of the centre of the knee cap.
- Shape the side and back reinforcements if necessary.
- First fasten the straps located just above and just below the knee, passing them under the side uprights of the knee splint.
- Next fasten the panels located at the bottom then top of the splint using the blue Velcro tab, then tighten the anthracite straps, passing through the loops, at the bottom then top.
- If necessary, readjust the straps just above and below the knee.
- N.B. : The top of the splint must not impede flexion of the leg at the groin.
- Adaptability of the Genuimmo splint
- The straps located just above and below the knee are height-adjustable, meaning that they can be adapted to fit the patient’s shape and condition (presence of a scar following surgery, wound, etc.).
- The knee splint can be opened on the outside, particularly in the event of gracilis-semitendinosus autograft ACL reconstruction. To do this, simply unfasten the blue hook located in the middle of the splint and pass it under the upright before fastening it at the back of the knee splint.
- See product label.
- Remove the side uprights before washing. To prevent any premature deterioration of the knee splint and protect other items in the machine, fasten the Velcro tabs before putting them in the machine.
- Do not use detergents, fabric softeners or aggressive products (products containing chlorine)
- Squeeze out excess water.
- Dry away from heat sources.
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||50 cm||60 cm|
|M||45 - 52 cm||45 - 52 cm|
|L||53 - 62 cm||53 - 62 cm|
|XL||63 - 75 cm||63 - 75 cm|