They’re more commonly used for treating knee pain and providing patella support, but are knee braces also practical for runners?
- Vector correction filaments: Innovative strap system which enables individual gradual guidance of the patella.
The compression supports the stabilisation function of the ligaments and thus relieves the joint. Swelling tendencies are reduced, existing swelling recedes faster. At the same time the support helps to avoid false movements. Both medial as well as lateral side joint splints stabilise the knee joint. Adjustable pull straps fix the joint splints to the thigh and lower leg. The joint splints can be adjusted to match the contour of the leg if required. They can be removed from the splint pockets in order to carry this out.
The BORT Asymmetric Plus guides and stabilises the kneecap through a lateral/proximal silicone half-ring.
- high riding patella,
- patellar lateralisation,
- patellofemoral pain syndrome,
- patellar luxation or subluxation,
- Soft brace made of textile with joints to facilitate movement of the patella
- Lateral silicone half ring
- Side joint splints
- DynamicFlex functional knitted fabric:
- Relax zone in the knee bend relieves and protects flexor tendons and soft tissues
- Lengthwise-elastic stretch zone in the lateral area of the silicone pad improves function and fit at all bendi ng angles
- Compression class II
The med benefit:
- Vector correction filaments: Innovative strap system which enables individual gradual guidance of the patella
- Individually adjustable joint splints
- Circular fastening straps on the thigh and lower leg
- Plus size system, resulting in very good fitting
|Size||D - measure||F - measure|
|S||26 - 29 cm||32 - 36 cm|
|M||29 - 33 cm||36 - 40 cm|
|M +||29 - 33 cm||40 - 44 cm|
|L||33 - 37 cm||40 - 44 cm|
|L +||33 - 37 cm||44 - 48 cm|
|XL||37 - 41 cm||44 - 48 cm|
|XL +||37 - 41 cm||48 - 52 cm|
|XXL||41 - 45 cm||52 - 56 cm|
|XXL +||41 - 45 cm||56 - 60 cm|
|XXXL||45 - 49 cm||60 - 64 cm|