Knee cap pain has many names. It is also known as chondromalacia, runner's knee, patellar tendonitis, floating knee cap or patellofemoral pain syndrome. Each of these conditions are slight variations on the type of knee cap pain that a patient may experience.
- Indications: Patellofemoral pain syndrome, high riding patella, recurrent or chronic patellar lateralisat ion / tendency hereto, condition after lateral release surgery, recurrent or chronic, patellar instability, meniscopathy.
Knee braces which supports injured tissue structures (joint, ligaments, capsules, cartilages).
Thus the compression supports the fixing function of the ligaments and also releases the joint. At the same time the support helps to a high degree to avoid mismovements. The BORT Asymmetric® guides and stabilises the kneecap through a lateral/proximal silicone half-ring.
- Knee support to facilitate movement of the patella
- One lateral splint each side
- DynamicFlex functional knitted fabric:
- Relax zone in the knee bend relieves and pro tects flexor tendons and soft tissues
- Lengthwise-elastic stretch zone in the lateral area of the silicone pad improves function and fit at all bending angles
- Compression class II
The med - benefit:
- Individual guidance of the patella in the medial and distal direction by means of elastic straps, supported by lateral silicone half-ring
- Plus size system, resulting in very good fitting
- Silicone adhesive border for a secure fit
- patellofemoral pain syndrome,
- high riding patella,
- recurrent or chronic patellar lateralisat ion / tendency hereto,
- condition after lateral release surgery,
- recurrent or chronic patellar instability,
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||D - measure||F - measure|
|S||26 - 29 cm||32 - 36 cm|
|M||29 - 33 cm||36 - 40 cm|
|M +||29 - 33 cm||40 - 44 cm|
|L||33 - 37 cm||40 - 44 cm|
|L +||33 - 37 cm||44 - 48 cm|
|XL||37 - 41 cm||44 - 48 cm|
|XL +||37 - 41 cm||48 - 52 cm|
|XXL||41 - 45 cm||52 - 56 cm|
|XXL +||41 - 45 cm||56 - 60 cm|
|XXXL||45 - 49 cm||60 - 64 cm|