medi Genumedi PT patellar knee brace
- The Genumedi PT knee brace provides effective pain relief in cases of patellofemoral pain syndrome and patella lateralisation - without side-effects.
The precisely positioned silicone ring surrounds the patella which is laterally reinforced by the patella tension strap. This promotes the correct sliding action and alleviates patellar tilt ensuring enhanced stability.
- For noticeable pain relief: the stabilisation of the knee-cap and the simultaneous massage of the thigh muscles guarantee enhanced comfort.
- For everyday stability: the compression knit support enhances knee joint stability.
- Effectively promoted treatment: the massage pads stimulate and relax the inner and outer anterior thigh muscles respectively. This promotes balance between the different muscles and thus has a positive impact on knee joint stability as a whole.
- Invisible under clothes, comfortable to wear: the ultra-smooth finish and the use of breathable, skin-friendly materials ensure optimum comfort.
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome,
- Improper positioning or improper control of the kneecap,
- Hypermobile kneecapInstability of the kneecap,
- 2nd phase after kneecap stabilisation surgery,
- Damage to the bone cartilage junction,
- Cartilage damage,
- Insertiontendopathy / tendopathy of the muscle tension apparatus
- Plica syndrome
Made in Germany
|Size||D circumference in cm||F circumference in cm|
|1||25 - 28||37 - 40|
|2||28 - 31||40 - 43|
|3||31 - 34||43 - 46|
|4||34 - 37||46 - 49|
|5||37 - 40||49 - 52|
|6||40 - 43||52 - 55|
|7||43 - 46||55 - 58|
F - Circumference of thigh 15 cm above the centre of the patella ( measured at the medial side of the thigh)
D - Circumference 5 cm below the centre of the patella ( measured at the medial side of the lower leg)