They’re more commonly used for treating knee pain and providing patella support, but are knee braces also practical for runners?
Sporlastic Meniskus Compression knee brace with variable positionable pressure pads and a u-shaped friction pad
- U-shaped, the distal open noppierte friction pelotte with two semi-elastic pressure-pads, individually positioned nable.
If you have any problems with meniskus you should buy this model. U-shaped, the distal open noppierte friction pelotte with two semi-elastic pressure-pads, individually positioned nable.
- degenerative meniscus harm,
- meniscus bruise,
- meniscus tear,
- radical swelling in the area the upper recessus
Mode of action:
- relief of the meniscus by increasing the intra-articular pressure over,
- pressure pads medial and lateral patellar,
- massage to reduce the swelling of the knee joint of the upper capsule upon movement recessus.
Kolor: platinum or black.
Made in Germany.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Circumference taken 14 cm above knee center in cm||Circumference taken 14 cm below knee center in cm|
|1||do 28||35 - 38|
|2||28 - 31||38 - 41|
|3||31 - 34||41 - 44|
|4||34 - 37||44 - 47|
|5||37 - 40||47 - 50|
|6||40 - 43||50 - 53|
|7||43 - 46||53 - 56|
Circumference measurements should be taken 14 cm above knee center and 14 cm below knee center.