Thuasne Ortel C1 Anatomic collar
- Navy blue collar. Anatomical cut.. Removable comfortable cover. Analgesic support of the cervical spine.
Neck pain - The most frequent problems are:
- Cervical arthritis, which is very common over the age of 40 (mainly affecting the lower cervical spine).
- Neck sprain, observed in 5% of rugby accidents.
- Torticollis, incorrect posture, poor positioning, excessive mechanical movements.
Thuasne proposes a comprehensive range of cervical collars, from the most flexible "C1" to the most rigid "C4".
Thuasne cervical collars are all designed to:
- Provide optimum support, depending on the condition.
- Provide maximum comfort, in order to improve patients’ compliance with treatment
C1 Anatomic Model:
- Adapted-density foam and rounded edges providing support and comfort.
- Anatomical cut.
- Precise velcro adjustment.
- Removable comfortable cover.
- Analgesic support of the cervical spine.
Colour: navy blue
A cervical collar:
- Immobilises the cervical spine: the level of immobilisation varies depending on how rigid the cervical collar is.
- Corrects posture.
- Plays an analgesic role: it reduces the mechanical strain related to extreme movements, reduces muscle contractions and rests the cervical spine.
Collar height: 7.5cm, 9cm or 11cm.
Eyes looking straight ahead
A = Circumference of neck
K = Chin height (tip of chin to sternoclavicular joint)
Size chart / Circumference of neck:
|1||28 - 33 cm|
|2||34 - 39 cm|
|3||40 - 46 cm|