- The Miami J offers features that enhance compliance and help speed recovery while ensuring immobilisation, inhibition of skin breakdown and patient comfort.
- Post Trauma
- Stable Cervical Fractures
- Cervical Spondylitis
- RA and OA Cervical Spine
- Herniated Cervical Disc
- Post Operative.
Features and Benefits:
- Sorbatex™ padding is antibacterial and clinically proven to inhibit microbial growth, which enhances comfort and helps assure patient compliance.
- MRI, CT and X-ray lucent.
- Bioengineered to minimise pressure points in key known areas: chin, occiput, trapezious and clavicle.
- Comfort adjustment buttons for occiput and sternal pad removable when supine, lying and swallowing.
Phenotype-driven sizing system makes size selection simple while drastically reducing margin of error in fitting a patient. Each collar has a bioengineered front with a specific back designed to work together for superior immobilisation.
Does your patient have akyphotic (chin-on chest) neck?
Does your patient have a very large neck circumference?
Does your patient have a very short, thin neck?
Does your patient have a long tall neck?
Is your patient female?
All other adults.
Ask a question
Write your opinion