- A functional ankle brace with foam-gel-padding.
The rigid shells provide stabilisation in pronation or supination movements while the padding adapts to the varying anatomic conditions.
- Conservative and post-operative care of fibular ligament ankle injuries,
- Chronic instabilities of the ankle,
- After distorsions.
- Universal size and adjustable heel strap
- Three lengths available:
- Standard (long),
- athletic (short),
- paediatric (children)
- Light foam gel padding with soft, skin friendly surface
- Generous padding of the shell edges
- Two straps allow a quick and secure fastening
- Straps can be taken off the shells and individually fixed
The medi M.step universal size can be used for the left or right ankle.
Pain relief by reducing weight-bearing on the affected joint space.
Made in Germany.
Ask a question
Write your opinion