Osgood-Schlatter is a painful condition affecting the top of the shin bone right below the knee cap. It is commonly seen in children and adolescents around the time of a growth spurt.
BORT Patella Support for Osgood-Schlatter for kids
- Anatomically-contoured knit. Localised pressure relief for tibial tuberosity. Used to support therapy for Osgood-Schlatter disease. One splint on each side for improved lateral support.
On special offer
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
Features & Benefits:
- Anatomically-contoured knit.
- Localised pressure relief for tibial tuberosity.
- Used to support therapy for Osgood-Schlatter disease.
- One splint on each side for improved lateral support.
- Osgood-Schlatter disease,
- articular effusion,
- postoperative irritations.
F: 28 -32 cm
D: 23 - 26 cm
1 cm = 0,3937 inch
Made in Germany.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion