BORT TaloFX® children`s ankle support
- For conservative treatment of pronation and supination trauma, after fibular ligament rupture, as a permanent stabilisation aid in case of chronic instability of the upper and/or lower ankle joint.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
- Soft-brace made of elastic material that carries away moisture.
- Bilateral shells padded with soft memory foam ensure a comfortable fit and optimum stability.
- For positioning the ankle in pronation or supination.
- Cross-straps limit talus prolapse.
- DynamicForceControl (DFC) technology for effective stabilisation.
- Can be worn without difficulty with sports and walking shoes.
- conservative treatment of pronation and supination trauma,
- after fibular ligament rupture,
- as a permanent stabilisation aid in case of chronic instability of the upper and/or lower ankle joint.
Children` size - Circumference of ankle:17 - 19 cm
1 cm = 0,3937 inch
Made in Germany.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion