medi clavicle support kidz
The lightweight paediatric clavicle support is designed to hold the shoulders back and limit clavicle movement during treatment of clavicular fractures, sprains or dislocations.
- foam padding for soft and secure comfort and velcro adjustable straps.
- Hand washable.
We recommend it for all fractures of the claviclelight immobilisation of the claviclesprains and fractures of the clavicle, dislocations.
- constriction of the airways,
- compression of the vascular nerve bundle.
Mode of action:
- secure and stable fixation of the shoulder girdle,
- encourages the correct alignment of the fractured bone by pulling the shoulders backwards.
Made in Germany.
|1||from 3 to 8 years|
|2||from 8 to 12 years|