Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The paediatric elbow orthoses has lightweight bi-lateral stainless steel hinges which can provide increased flexion/extension elbow control from 0-120 degrees with a press of a button - adjustable in steps of 10 degrees. The arm can be precisely adjusted for a custom fit.
- conservative care of elbow instabilities, with or without other injuries,
- orthotic care for medial or lateral epicondyle fractures,
- post-operative care after prosthesis implantation,
- post-operative care after elbow stabilisation,
- functional follow-up treatment for stable fractures,
- passive mobilisation after elbow arthrolysis,
- post-operative care of elbow ligament .
Mode of action:
- orthosis for individual early functional treatment,
- serves to immobilise the elbow joint by fixation of areas of the upper and lower arm,
- movement is limited to 0-120 degrees in the joint, to guarantee movement flexibility appropriate to the stage by early mobilisation - this enhances joint mobility and accelerates healing.
Made in Germany.