- Wrist support with stabilising splint
This paediatric wrist brace features a reinforced, moldable metal stay which provides stabilisation of the wrist. Also features an adjustable removable strap and velcro tabs.
Available in 4 sizes and left or right variants.
- conservative therapy and after care following surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS),
- immobilisation after infractions of the triangular complex,
- arthrosis of the radio-ulnar joint,
- status after radial fracture - functional therapy,
- Loge de Guyon syndrome,
- support following wrist fractures
Mode of action:
- immobilisation and stabilisation of the wrist due to moldable aluminium splint.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Circumference of wris|
|1 left||10 - 11 cm|
|1 right||10 - 11 cm|
|2 left||11 - 13 cm|
|2 right||11 - 13 cm|
|3 left||13.5 - 14.5 cm|
|3 right||13.5 - 14.5 cm|
|4 left||more than 15 cm|
|4 right||more than 15 cm|