Orliman C-44 ambidextrous velpeau shoulder immobiliser brace
- Indicated in the conservative treatment of humerus neck fractures, is made of a single piece in the form of a harness, where an anatomically designed pad fits the affected shoulder above and is connected to material surrounding the affected forearm.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
It is designed to be reversible, and so is suitable for either left or right upper limb fractures. It comes in sizes to fit all kinds of patients.
- Immobilisation of dislocations of the acromioclavicular joint.
- Conservative treatment of humeral neck fractures.
- Non- displaced and non-joint scapula fractures, anterior shoulder dislocation.
- Conservative treatment of humeral head and lesser tuberosity, acute scapulo-humeral periarthritis.
- Immobilisation of the shoulder after the inflammatory phase.
- Rheumatism, rheumatoid polyarthritis.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||contour of the trunk plus the arm|
|S||< 95 cm|
|M||95 - 110 cm|
|L||> 110 cm|