Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Two possible positions :
- Traditional elbow-to-body immobilisation
- functional immobilisation to speed up rehabilitation and avoid stiffening.
- Wide forearm opening.
- Light, comfortable fabric.
- Comfort pad at the cervical vertebrae.
- Forearm position length adjustements
Scapulis® with abduction pad
- Fracture of the greater tuberosity of the humerus
- Posterior dislocation
- Following rotator cuff surgery
- Following surgery for posterior instability
- Following insertion of an inverted joint replacement
The Velcro tip can be removed and the different
straps trimmed to adjust the product to fit your
morphology better. Make sure you cut the strap
straight and attach the Velcro again
properly. Once in position, test to make sure the tip
of the strap stays in place by pulling it.
1. Place your forearm in the sleeve so that the elbow is correctly positioned, then slip the strap around your neck.
2. Tighten the sleeve around your arm using the Velcro located above the elbow.
3. Adjust the height of the sleeve using strap B that goes under the forearm. You have a choice of two loops for adjusting the sleeve to the length of your forearm. The recommended elbow angle is 90°.
4. Then take the strap starting at the elbow round your waist, taking small strap A under the sleeve. Tighten this strap properly around your waist. You can choose between a right or left version by turning round the removable strap tips.
Fitting of the abduction pad
Positioning of the pad with the product laid out flat
1. Slip strap A through the loops of the pad, placing the most protruding part of the pad at the elbow
2. Slip strap A back under strap B (safety position) and tighten the waist strap
- Machine wash at 30°C, delicates programme,
- Do not use detergents, fabric softeners or aggressive products (products containing chlorine).
- Dry away from heat sources.