Bledsoe ARC 2.0 Shoulder Brace
- Signature aluminum waistband is moldable to each patient’s unique torso shape and prevents anterior migration that is common with shoulder braces.
Shoulder braces should not move and migrating pillows can cause the shoulder joint to shift, resulting in unnecessary pain during rehabilitation. Signature aluminum waistband is moldable to each patient’s unique torso shape and prevents anterior brace migration that is common with most pillows.Our newest member of the ARC family, the ARC 2.0, now features 2.0 Material for maximum breathability and patient comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Universal sling design folds to fit every patient with one brace.
- Unique pistol grip adjusts with quick-pull tabs and keeps the arm from migrating forward out of the sling.
- One-hand buckles ease patient reapplication.
- Cold therapy cutout in the sling
- Optional underarm strap relieves pressure on the neck for larger patients and patients positioned in external rotation.
- For non-surgical or post-operative support and immobilization of the injured shoulder when varying degrees of internal rotation, external rotation and abduction are required.
- Positions include gunslinger, neutral plane, and statue of liberty.