On special offer
- This model can be worn on either the right or the left side.
- Non-surgical shoulder and elbow injuries (fractures, dislocations or sprains).
- Arm muscle injuries.
- Shoulder tendon injuries.
- Immobilization of the elbow (following injury, acute epicondylitis or epitrochleitis commonly known as tennis elbow).
- Immobilization following fracture of the scapula.
- Analgesic immobilization of the shoulder, arm and forearm
- Glenohumeral dislocation
- Acromioclavicular dislocation
- Rotator cuff injury without surgery
- Sleeve to hold and support the elbow.
- Adjustable foam pad for optimum protection of the shoulder and neck.
- Adjustable upper strap.
- Velcro for easy fastening of the abdominal strap
- Single right/left model.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Circumference of waist|
|1||50 - 71 cm|
|2||72 - 94 cm|
|3||95 - 117 cm|
|4||118 - 140 cm|