BORT KubiFX Long
- Immobilisation is a basic principle during treat ment of injuries and overstress, as the recovery process is considerably accelerated.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
Features & Benefits:
- Non-elastic material, inside fitted with terry cloth lining.
- With 2 removable aluminium splints, individually adjustable from 0° - 90°.
- Immobilisation using 5 reversing straps, with Velcro closure.
- Elbow pad can be freely positioned.
- With volar splint extending to palm area.
- Approx. 53 cm (20.9 inches) long.
- postoperative immobilisation of the elbow joint and neutralisation of supination and pronation of forearm,
- for descending tendopathies, e.g. epicondylitis humeri, sulcus ulnaris.
Made in Germany.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Length olecranon to metacarpalknuckle point V|
|1 left||28 - 31 cm|
|1 right||28 - 31 cm|
|2 left||31 - 34 cm|
|2 right||31 - 34 cm|
|3 left||34 - 38 cm|
|3 right||34 - 38 cm|
1 cm = 0,3937 inch