Medi Epico ROMs elbow brace
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
ROM Elbow support brace by Medi
- Conservative care of elbow instabilities, with or without other injuries,
- Orthotic care for medial or lateral epicondyle fractures,
- Postoperative care after prosthesis implantation,
- Postoperative care after elbow stabilisation,
- Functional follow-up treatment for stable fractures,
- Passive mobilisation after elbow arthrolysis,
- Postoperative care of elbow ligament instabilities.
Mode of action:
- Movement and guide orthosis for individual early functional treatment,
- Serves to immobilise the elbow joint by fixation of areas of the upper and lower arm,
- Movement is limited to 0°-120° in the joint, to guarantee movement flexibility appropriate to the stage by early mobilisation – this enhances joint mobility and accelerates healing.
- As a result of the permitted and fixed range of movement, the muscle pump is activated, thus improving the drainage of blood and lymph.
- Pleasant to wear, even under clothing due to flat QuickSet joint.
- The joint can be simply adjusted by pressing a button.
- Open and flat frame construction – total weight of only 423 g.
- Flexion / extension restricted to the range 0°-120° – adjustable in steps of 10°.
- Padding is made of innovative foam and fits tightly and reliably – the fluted surface slightly compresses the muscle receptors, stimulating metabolism and preventing muscle tension.
- Aluminium construction can be precisely shaped and adapted to the shape of any arm.
- Length of the hand cushion can be adjusted – the orthosis is securely attached to the arm.
Made in Germany.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Lenght in cm|
|S Left||do 29 cm|
|S Right||do 29 cm|
|L Left||29 - 42 cm|
|L Right||29 - 42 cm|
Size: Lenght from the elbow to the knuckles in cm