Omomed® medi arm & shoulder support brace
- Omomed is shoulder supports with movement limiting function - The challenge of new therapeutic options.Progress in medicine does not stop with the doctor.New product designs for effective post-op joint care.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
Omomed - Areas of application:
- Omarthritis (shoulder osteoarthritis): The cartilage in the shoulder joint is subject to wear. This is referred to as omarthritis; it is treated both surgically and conservatively.
- Following proximal humeral head, glenoid and scapula fractures. The humerus (upper arm bone), glenoid (shoulder joint socket) and scapula (shoulder blade) usually break following a fall. However, surgery is often not necessary. In this case, the arm or the shoulder is immobilised using a shoulder support.
- Following anterior shoulder luxation. The shoulder joint is a so-called ball-and-socket joint and is one of the most mobile in the body. Nevertheless, it is prone to dislocation. Physicians refer to this as luxation. Whilst surgery may not be necessary the shoulder has to be immobilised using a special support (Omomed).
Features & Benefits:
- The support can be applied and removed without assistance.
- The different strap colours and markings (front and rear) aid application.
- The active breathing Clima Comfort material rapidly and completely conducts moisture outwards from the surface of the skin, ensuring wearing comfort.
- The support's elasticity is retained even after washing.
Made in Germany.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Arm circumference in cm|
|1 left||26 -29|
|1 right||26 -29|
|2 left||29 - 33|
|2 right||29 - 33|
|3 left||33 - 36|
|3 right||33 - 36|
|4 left||36 - 39|
|4 right||36 - 39|