Rom elbow brace Sporlastic Rom Ellenbogen
- With control of forearm rotation (supination / pronation) and limitation of the flexions-/extensions.
Product with control of forearm rotation (supination / pronation) and limitation of the flexions-/extensions
- Elbow surgery,
- Ellbow luxation with associated injuries,
- Elbow fractures,
- Humerus fractures.
- Forearm fractures internally fixed forearm fractures (with control of pronation and supination),
- Soft tissue supplies
Mode of action:
- Immobilization of the elbow joint
- Movement control by therapeutic sitting level in flexion and extension
- Early passive mobilization
- Rapid progress by active mobilization
- Minimization of functional loss and recovery time
- Control of forearm and rotation of the shoulder joint
- Handle with settings in supination / pronation and flexion / extension
- Movement limiter ROM- Joint, fixed by 0 ° to 150 ° in 30 ° increments
- Control pins of the ROM-Joint without adjustable tools
- Variable positioning of the upper and lower arm shells
- Light materials, low weight
Made in Germany.
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||mid forearm||mid biceps|
|S||18 - 28 cm||25 - 33 cm|
|M||26 - 33 cm||30 - 38 cm|
|L||30 - 36 cm||35 - 43 cm|
|XL||33 - 38 cm||40 - 48 cm|